Thursday, August 7, 2008

Domestication??!

So, lately I have been feeling pretty domesticated. Not working for one and being a stay at home mom full time! Something I have not done since my babies were born:) I love it! And, I have been baking my own bread. It is so good I think I have put 5 more lbs on my waste line! I have a beautiful garden that is producing the best tomatoes, green beans and hopefully I will get some corn, carrots and cucumbers. I have been picking apricots down the street and drying them as well. The funny thing is, I think I have always tried to be domesticated only this time I think it might be working!!


My bread
cam was having fun with the camera!
Bailey had so much fun helping me get the pits out.

Blankie time after so much hard work

1 comments:

theatienza6 said...

Good job. It took me 4 kids to kinda get the hang of being domesticated. Canning season is quickly approaching so I'll have to doan that hat again very soon. I should be the one baking the bread but that's not happening.
e-mail me your recipe and maybe I'll give it a try with school starting soon and the bread consumption in our house goes up even more. GOOD JOB looks like you're fitting in quite nicely in Utah!