Saturday, October 18, 2008

our new family pet

We haven't even given the poor guy a name yet, but he is a wolf spider. Another one of Clancy's finds! The kids love it and I am actually starting to like him too. If he gets loose though I told Clancy I would move out!!:) The kids and I go to the pet store and get him crickets 1-2 times a week. We love watching him catch them and gobble them up. The pet store is like a free trip to the zoo so the kids and I love going there. Pretty soon the employees will know us by name.






2 comments:

theatienza6 said...

Ok, that thing would definitley not be living in my house or anywhere around it to my knowledge....you're a much better wife and mom than me

Angela Oldaker said...

Umm....to quote Noah..."that is 'scusting!" Yucky! I couldn't live with Shelob in my house all day. (Okay, so its not as big as Shelob, but stil....) Spiders are meant for the outside, I mean, waaaaay outside..haha. ;) Hope he doesn't get loooooooose!