Monday, June 9, 2008

Every Monday night we get together with a small group from our Church. We have dinner and fellowship/prayer. This last Monday we went to a beautiful place called Bridal Veil Falls. We cooked hot dogs over the camp fire, had a prayer time and hiked up to the falls. It was a great night.

Cam, Anna and Aleah had fun playing together.

Again, I am so amazed at the landscape here.

The kids had lots of fun splashing around in the water, even thought it was freezing.


Bailey and Noah were having fun together. I totally missed it, but my friends were watchung them and said Noah kept getting closer and closer to Bailey and gave her the sweetest kiss on the cheek!! Ahhh! Of coarse, I didn't have my camera until after the fact. They are getting to be pretty good buddies.



Meleah, with marshmallow lips!



0 comments: