Monday, September 22, 2008

Clancy and I have decided it would be best for us to move our bedroom downstairs. It would be nicer for our guests to be upstairs and most of all to give the kids their seperate rooms. They seem to not want to go to bed when they are in the same room. So, last night was the first night.
Clancy comes home for lunch and this is how the conversation goes:

Clancy: Hey Honey... I have a good a idea

Erin: Yes??

Clancy: I think "WE" should start sleeping downstairs.

Erin: What do you mean?? I have been moving furniture all day to get us down here.

Clancy: No, I think "WE" should start sleeping downstairs..

Erin: Oh.. Do you even want to hear about my night last night??

Clancy: Silence:)

Erin: First off the dog woke me up at 1:00 to go outside after she had already done her business on the floor. Ok whatever... So, since I am already upstairs I might as well take Cam to the bathroom so I don't have to wake him up in another hour. Thinking I might get to sleep the rest of the night. Oh no... Bailey strats crying at 2:30. I go upstairs again and let her know I am right there and she is ok. Well, I figured this was going to happen again so I just decided instead of going up and down the stairs I would just sleep up there. Sure enough about 2 hrs later Cam comes crawling into bed with me. About an hour after that here comes Bailey and now I am sandwiched in between two kids. Can I sleep any better.. NO.
So honey, I think your suggestion is great. Would you like to deal with the kids and the dog tonight??:)

Clancy: Ok Dear

2 comments:

theatienza6 said...

I wish I could be a fly on your wall most days. It totally cracks me up with some of the things that he comes up with that seem so logical. Totally a man thing!

Angela Oldaker said...

Hmm...so did you get it all sorted out? You both moved to the basement? Ha...what a trip.